We are excited to announce that we will re-open for
indoor, live performances!
Dear Valued Center Stage Patrons!
We are happy to announce that we will be opening our doors for live, indoor performances starting in October. We have spent the past few months preparing our theatre so that we are in compliance with all CDC and State guidelines, and are we are pleased to inform you that the Governor has announced the opening of performance venues in phase three beginning on October 8th. We will be limiting our seating capacity to 80, which is less than 50%; however, we are committed to serving our audience by adding additional performances whenever possible and offering streaming options for those who are still not ready to return in person.
Our first production will be the last offering of our 2019-2020 Season with Almost, Maine. Almost, Maine will run October 15th through the 25th. Due to the limited run, we have emailed subscribers who have season tickets to provide them an opportunity to choose their dates first. We will open up ticket sales for the general public no later than Monday, October 5th. This production is also available to be streamed as well!
We plan to begin our 2020-2021 Season on December 4th with A Christmas Story. If you have not purchased your season subscriptions, we encourage you to do so.
We can’t thank you enough for all the support you have given us during these challenging times. We appreciate the calls, emails, cards, and donations since the beginning of the pandemic in March. We look forward to slowly and safely continuing our mission of: "Building community one performance at a time through high-quality theatrical productions and performing arts education"
Please continue to check our website the details on upcoming production opportunities including Musical Theatre Workshop (Fall Cab), A Halloween Cabaret, Comedy Club, Bingo, and more!
We look forward to seeing you in-person or virtually as we slowly return to a more normal lifestyle.
Be well and stay safe,
Martin Scott Marchitto
Executive/ Artistic Director
Center Stage Theatre
Health and Safety Protocols:
We value our patrons, actors, volunteers, and staff and are committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment, here are some of the health and safety protocols we will be following:
· We ask that patrons to stagger their arrival at the theatre to assist in maintaining social distancing. At the end of the show, guests will exit by row to minimize crowding and maximize space.
· All patrons, staff, and volunteers are required to wear masks. Masks must remain on the entire time.
· Until further notice, all patrons, actors, volunteers, and staff will have their temperature checked before entering the theatre with a no-touch thermometer. We request that if you are not feeling well to stay home.
· Patrons will be instructed to stagger their arrival at the theatre. At the end of the show, guests will exit by row to minimize crowding and maximize space.
· No paper tickets. Tickets will not exchange hands or be scanned at the door to minimize physical interactions. Instead, an usher at each door will check guests in by last name.
· Programs will be virtual and included on our website to minimize physical interactions.
· There will be ample hand sanitizer available at strategic places in the lobby, in the theatre, and in the restrooms. Restrooms have been set up for social distancing.
· Our new seating chart is limited to 80 seats to allow for social distancing. Seating options include singles, or groups of two, three, or four. We will try our best to seat larger groups in as close proximity as possible.
· The entire theatre will be completely sanitized prior to each performance. Portable air purifiers will run during all performances.
Monday, June 15th at 7:30 pm
Tickets on sale now!
Gift boxes will be available for pick up at Center Stage Theatre on Monday, June 15th between 2 pm and 5:30 pm.